South of Cool Springs, flood damage in the heart of the Downtown Franklin historic district was minimal, and mostly in basements. All roads into Downtown Franklin are clear, and Main Street is back to its usual, pleasant self.
Everything is open!
This year will be the 61st annual Franklin Rotary Rodeo Parade held in downtown.
The Franklin Rotary Rodeo Parade will be hoofing down Main Street at high noon this Saturday, May 8.
And what a great place to get your Mothers’ Day shopping done! Think about it:
* A gift card for a massage at Serendipity Spa….
* Something for the gardener from Yarrow Acres….
* Teas and tea accessories from Franklin Tea…
* A long soak from Bathos….
* A nice meal at Zolo’s, Dumplin’s, Red Pony….
* A pie from Merridee’s…..
* Something pretty to wear from The Cellar…
* A special arrangement from Franklin Flowers on Columbia Avenue, and you can mention this ad for 10% off.